Complete Sexuality Education (CSE) is the world’s greatest attack on the minds and wellbeing of our children today. This is on the grounds that it is not at all like the well-known sex-ed training. While sex-ed deals with the traditional views on sex and sex education, Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) is extremely direct and advances dangerous sexual behaviours, advances highly unsafe sexual practices to youngsters as acceptable and typical. Sex education or sex-ed is one that can be easily taught by parents to children, which is what we advise, comprehensive sexuality education embraces many views and opinions which many parents will dare not teach to their children.
CSE projects and agenda uses a practical, over the top approach to show children of all ages how to get sexual delight and pleasure in different ways, condemning anything that restricts them from doing so. Incidentally, this same education is selective as it completely neglects educating the children on the numerous physical, mental, social, emotional and even spiritual dangers of indiscriminate sexual practices.
A definitive objective of CSE is to change the acceptable and traditional sex standards of the society. As a result, it will be right to also call the Comprehensive Sexuality Education an ‘Education for the rights of the LGBT’. This is why it gets its greatest funding from liberal movements, political parties and governments whose sole focus and agenda are similar to that of the CSE.
Complete sexuality training is generally masked with harmless sounding names such as education for human rights, training for sex fairness, etc. CSE is taught to children in most public schools at all ages, without the permission or assent of parents.
Since more and more parents are becoming more aware of the evil behind the Sexuality education of children in schools, many parents are beginning to SAY NO TO SEXUALISATION AND SODOMISATION OF CHILDREN (SAY NO TO SSC), the promoters of the CSE have become sneakier, trickier and more devious. This complete sodomisation of children in schools is now called more acceptable names such as ‘abstinence plus’ in public schools. With the change in names, the evil has only changed mask, it has not changed itself.
It has therefore become a must that parents should understand the content of each course that their children take in schools. Be aware of what is being taught your children and who the teachers are. This is only basic parenting.
The CSE in actuality teaches nothing about abstinence, rather it teaches your children to fully express their sexual desires. It teaches your children that it is okay to assign gender to themselves. It teaches your children to identify their own pleasurable parts and explore it. Where is the restriction in that type of education?
Governments of countries, schools and school administrators are constantly pressured to submit to the agenda of the Sexuality education. The schools are told that the Curriculum for the Sexualisation of children are only schemes to embrace extensive sexuality training and that it is harmless. The realistic natures and effects of the programs on the minds of children are neglected.
Truth be told, in a few cases, UN ministers have been controlled into giving discourses on the UN floor advancing CSE as the answer for some world issues, without acknowledging what they are advancing. CSE discourses are disguised as solutions to world problems, while carefully hiding the agenda behind the programs.
CSE advances radical sexual philosophies and practices that contends with the religious and social orientations of many people.
Sexualisation and Sodomisation of children in schools; core concepts from the program
- Children are naturally sexual from birth, therefore any restrictions on their sexual expression or sexual activity violates their sexual rights.
- To have good health, children and adults alike should be having regular sexual experiences either alone (masturbation) or with persons of either gender.
- A right to sexual pleasure, even at the youngest ages is a primary human right that trumps other rights.
- Children have privacy and confidentiality rights that trump the rights of their parents to guide their education in the area of human sexuality.
- Children have a right to abortion and to sexual relations without the knowledge and consent of their parents.
- Most societal sexual and gender norms, especially those based in religious beliefs are repressive and unhealthy and should be changed.
- Children have the right to experiment with diverse sexual identities and orientations and the behaviours associated with them in order to develop a healthy sexuality.
- Youth are to be enlisted to combat “homophobia,” “transphobia” and “heterosexism” and to advocate for their sexual rights,
- Youth should be involved in the design and implementation of CSE programs.
- Children, under internationally recognized rights to health and education, have a right to all sexual information, uncensored and without parental consent.
Is this what you would want your child’s mind to become subjected to? Sodomisation and Sexualisation of children in schools is evil. As a parent, it is important that you join SAY NO TO SSC today. Let us safeguard our children.
The dangers of Programs that promotes Sexualisation and Sodomisation of Children in Schools
- Exposes children to harmful resources
Children who are exposed to sexual education in schools are also exposed to many dangerous resources such as websites, pornographic pictures, videos from Planned Parenthood, condoms, contraceptives, sex hormones, STI testing and treatment, abortions etc.
- It instructs children to consent to sex
School Sexual programs which encourage the sexualisation and sodomisation of children show children how to arrange sexual experiences or how to request or get “assent” from other kids to take part in sexual acts with them. While this might be appropriate for grown-ups and adults, minors should never be urged to consent to sex.
- Sexualisation and sodomisation of children
Such programs encourage children to engage in sex and sexual activities from a young age. It sensitizes kids to sexual appeals and desensitizes them to sexual things. It gives instances of youngsters having intercourse or suggest a significant number of their companions are explicitly sexually active, encouraging them to do so. It glorifies sex, uses hyper- realistic sexual materials in teaching children, teaches sexual vocabulary to young children, while encouraging sexual fantasies all at same time.
- Advances sexual pleasure
It instructs youngsters that they are qualified to have sexual delight and urges young children to explore sexual pleasure.
- Advances condom use in inappropriate ways
The sexualisation programs underline sexual “fun” with condoms, utilizes strategies (i.e., penis and vagina models etc.) to promote condom use to young children. It fails to tell children about the failure of condoms and the risks of certain STIs that are still present despite the use of condoms.
- Advances transgender agenda
Advances acceptance and promotion of different sexual orientation characters. It encourages kids that they can change their sexual orientation or recognize various sexes as acceptable. It fails to teach mental confusion as a form of mental disorder.
- It encourages anal sex
These programs encourage anal and oral sex while neglecting the dangers of such sexual practices such as HIV or Human Papilloma Virus.
- It promotes peer-to-peer sex or sexual rights advocacy
It prepares children to have sexual pleasure with other young children through shared activities. It enlists youngsters as representatives to advocate for untraditional sexual rights and abortion.
- Advances masturbation
These programs encourage and supports masturbation from tender ages, which may make young children progressively helpless against addictive use of erotic materials, sexual addictions or sexual abuse.
- Undermines parents or parental rights
It teaches children a different sexual orientation from what is taught and by the parents. What is taught as sexual education in schools is without parental consent.
- Advances early sexual autonomy
The programs train young children that they can have sexual intercourse when they believe they are prepared for it, or when they locate a mate that they really admire and attracted to. It neglects the dangers of early exposure to sex.
- Advances homosexual/bisexual behaviour
It advances and acknowledges various sexual fantasies, and the fulfillment of such fantasies, while precluding the overwhelming danger of such practices. It promotes bisexual behaviour, saying it is okay for boys to have sex with both boys and girls, same is taught to girls.
- Neglects to establish abstinence as the expected standard
Neglects to set up restraint and abstinence as the normal standard for all school-age youngsters. It instructs children that all sexual practices—other than “unprotected” vaginal and oral sex—is satisfactory, and acceptable.
- Promotes contraception/abortion to children
It presents and promotes abortion as a form of contraceptive, promoting abortion as a positive choice while excluding information on the numerous negative physical and psychological consequences. It recognizes abortion as a human right that each child has.
- undermines traditional values and beliefs
The real agenda of sexual education is to upturn the traditional values and beliefs about sex, while redefining what is taught and practiced as sex.
SPONSORS of CSE
- S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC),
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF),
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS),
- World Health Organization (WHO),
- UNICEF, and
- World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS)
Many of these organisations are multi-million dollar companies and organisations who are constantly lobbying to get the Sexualisation and Sodomisation of children into schools and countries.
Recently, the governments of more than thirty countries in Africa rejected plans to enforce the sexualisation and sodomisation of children in schools while being threatened with cuts to their financial aid.
The time has come for us all to stand together to support or deter our governments from accepting programs that can endanger the future of our children.
Many governments gullibly accept these programs in exchange for money without fully understanding the rationale behind the set-up.
Promoters of exhaustive sexuality instruction projects guarantee that in addition to other things, CSE projects will diminish teenage pregnancies and STD contaminations and that they don’t sexualize and sodomize children. However, this is not true. Facts and statistics point to the contrary. Research and statistics prove that children who have been made to embrace the programs have sex at an earlier age than their peers, have higher risks of teenage pregnancies, have higher risks of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and in many cases have abortions.
The evil in the Sexualisation and Sodomisation of Children is extensive and inexhaustible.
Order for our resources and materials on ‘SAY NO TO SSC to learn more.
- INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDIES AND HUMAN SEXUALISATION with INDIANA UNIVERSITY are those training sexologists and releasing them to go teach our children.
- Video of HISTORY OF SEXUALISATION: GMU STUDENTS FOR LIFE PRESENTS HOSEA INITIATIVE – Dr Judith Raisman.
- AMERICAN ……. PENAL CODE – American Law Institute Model – the entire US law changed based on Alfred kinseys falsehood.
- Check this out: WWW.SHINE.NHS.UK/Young-people/home
This is a conglomerate SEXUAL HEALTH CLINICS for YOUNG PEOPLE (age under 25) in LONDON.
- WWW.SEXEDUCATIONFORUM.ORG.UK is currently campaigning for Sexual Relationship Education (SRE) to be implemented in all primary and secondary schools in UK. They are lobbying local MP’s, Parliament, Education Secretary etc to adhere.
- CARTOONS THAT PROMOTE PROMISCUITY
Superhero for choice (made by planned parenthood)
Nickelodeon, Good Luck Charlie, naked hulk loses his pants, bloody else, frozen else huge snot, adventures of Billy and Mandy, powderpuff girls, adventure time, Johnny bravo, Animaniacs, ed, Eddie & eddy, 2 stupid dogs, rocks modern life (phone sex operator), chowder, Ren and Stimpy, Simba and the sexy cloud, take off your clothes, Beauty and the beast, Jessica Rabbits, Sexy Beast, The Legend of Korra (promotes lesbianism)
What to do!
- Start by loving your child and being close to him
- Be approachable,
- Spend time with them, they are dealing with issues, please guard them. Answer their questions. Don’t speak to them derogatorily, it affects their self-esteem and they start to look out for affection and love.
- Love them and believe in them. Don’t tag them a liar and be quick to judge them when they talk to you. Be in their world. Be their friends on Facebook and other social media platforms so it can give you an idea of what they’re up to, their friends types. Click on their friends profile and check them out. Then be friendly with them if you come across anything unpalatable. Seat them down, and use the Word of God to nurture them. Let them know the Loving God and the repercussions of sin. Let them know the devil has an agenda to sodomise the world and he is recruiting young people to make it look like it’s their world, their choice and that not even their parents can stop them. But really all he wants to do is to destroy them. They get affected with AIDS, they make their mum, dad and family cry, he separates them from their loved ones and then kills them off. The worst of it is where they then spend eternity – in hell, lake of fire. The enemy does not have the good of anyone at heart. he is a thief who steals, kills and destroys.
- Get involved on various levels I.e. community, local authority, political, educational. Know what’s happening and probe into it. Ask your child’s schools for all the policies and individual subject curriculums. Ask if they offer SEX EDUCATION, then ask for the CONTENT & CURRICULLUMS Phone your local authority, boroughs, counties, states and the likes. Ask for what programs they’ve got on Children and youths. Ask them for list of various centres available there with the services they provide. Like I am able to find out that at national level, there is a social media that has been created for young people in UK age 13-25 strictly anonymous without their parents’ consent. They can COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION BOOKS – IPPF FUNDED 1. ITS NOT THE STORK ( AGES 4+) 2. ITS SO AMAZING (AGE 7+) 3. ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL (AGE 10+)